Join our community on the Forums & Discord
Download & Join the Online Players
Sign in to follow this  
Game Master

Hello Creatures

Hello my creatures of Terrarium!

I’ve been having a lot of fun watching you all run around like little ants; I started a drinking game and started taking shots when you little red men died….. Hic!  I figured it was time I showed myself to you all. You can call me the Game Master, I made this world out of ….. Well pure boredom. 

By the way do you know why I’ve named your world Terrarium? I’m sure one of you is bright enough to figure it out.

I see some of you have figured out how to master all skills already; do you have no friends? I should probably come down and entertain you so you don’t get too bored with yourselves. That big blue dragon has been causing some issues so I’ve put him into a slumber for being a bad dragon. They really are high maintenance creatures you know. I’ve also seen many of you die to the hands of the mages in Olm’s chamber. This confused me, how are a bunch of bones making you all plank so hard. I have temporarily weakened them for you (as long as you can figure out prayers); as much as I loved seeing you all die over and over again. I figure I've had my share of laughs for now.

You’ll soon be able to interact with me in games of chance, or maybe I'll have you all fight to the death for my entertainment.  Don’t worry I will reward you all with a box of chance; if one of you is lucky enough you can receive my gift to imbue your item as a gilded verison.

I’ll be watching closely!

The Game Master.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

slaving away to the skills, crying in wake of wanting that glorious max cape

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

This god that created Terrarium, watching freely, he laughs as those from all over gather to slay the monsters of this world. Spending hours developing their skill's, honing their focus. If only those same Terrarian's could be so tactful in the reality of terra. That is why this god laugh's.

You see the moment a player of terrarium logs out, almost instantaneously they fall asleep on their return to Terra.